Thursday, April 3, 2008

Under 2 weeks to go

Wow, time seems to be flying soooo quickly these days. The 2 week mark (before take-off) hit yesterday. Yeah!


Last night I attended my last Spanish class which turned out to be alot of fun. Students bought in bottles of wine, donuts, and nibblies. I gotta say, halfway throughout the class I was struggling to stay focused. The Chilean wine was going to my head...lol
When I signed up for the Spanish class, I made a conscious effort to follow it through until the end without skipping a class. I gotta say, I'm proud of myself. I tend to start alot of things/projects and never get round to completing them, until now. *Pat on the back for me*.

People refer to the Camino as a metaphor for life. I'm starting to understand this metaphor and plan on adapting this into my life, like I have by completing my Spanish course. I wonder what the next lesson will be? Maybe it's to complete the walk from start (SJPP) to finish (Santiago). Fingers crossed I'm able to complete this as well.

Stay tuned...

No comments: