Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thank You Everyone!


I knew this time would come, emotions are starting to stir and beginning to surface. I've been feeling really emotional the past couple of days. It's a mixture of excitement, fear, anticipation, adventure, doubt and so much more.Although the strongest feeling is this overwhelming sense of gratitude.


I'm sooooo grateful to the many many people who have helped me get to this very point. From someone recommending a book, to someone giving me a newspaper clipping, to someone allowing me to use their credit card to pay for my ticket, to people sending me gifts, to people helping me with researching, to people offering encouraging words, to someone counting down the days with me, to people advising where the best foreign exchange rates are, to people helping me start up this blog, to someone giving me a lift, to people sitting patiently listening to my fears and desires, to the many people living this dream with me.


From the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone. I'm sure you all know who you are, I can honestly say without your help, I wouldn't be heading off to live this 11 year dream. You are all in my prayers and I'll be sending out good wishes to you all!


Muchas gracias



No comments: