Friday, April 11, 2008

Useful sites to plan your own Camino


If you're planning your own Camino the following sites/forums have been a godsend towards my own preparations. There is alot of useful and practical information. I've been researching as much as I can on the Camino for over a year now, and I'm still learning something different everyday.




( I find this forum to be extremely informative. The people on here have created a fantastic Camino community)




(Another forum which I found to be very useful)




(I like this forum as it posts different kinds of questions, the other above 2 don't usually have)




(A fantastic place to purchase Camino DVD's, books, postcards, books etc. Easy to navigate)




(Another great site with lots of useful tools)




Happy preparations!


No comments: