Sunday, April 6, 2008

A moment of Inspiration


When I start doubting myself whether I'll make it to the end (Santiago), I watch the following youtube clip.I've watched this clip sooooo many times (hence why I've posted it twice within my blog) and it still manages to give me goose bumps.

I've been fortunate enough to chat with alot of people whom have completed the distance and the strongest piece of advice shared with me is, 'it's the journey that counts, not the destination'.


Enjoy and who knows, this may inspire you to plan your own Camino!

;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog randomly. I spent a week in Santiago de Compostela (didn't do the walk but accompanied my husband who was there on work) and absolutely loved the place. I've taken a year off work to travel, and out all the cities, towns and villages in the 11 countries that we've visited so far, Santiago stands out as the ONE place I would go back to. I'm not a highly spiritual person but there's a very healthy aura there... Good luck on your walk and I hope you enjoy your time in Santiago once you get there too (though I know the walk is the main thing).

Anonymous said...

Sonn you always inspire me every time I talk to you, your blog has brought tears to my eyes to be thinking about the self journey you are about to achieve, I told you its just around the corner for you and you will get be there. Love you