Monday, March 31, 2008

The adventure of the clear quartz crystal

I was scheduled to walk the Camino Frances in September 2007, due to money restrictions and not being ready emotionally to tackle such a challenge, I decided to postpone my walk until this year April 2008.


One of my Camino buddies who walked part of the way last October, kindly offered to carry my clear quartz crystal (which was given to me by my dear friend Amy) with him. I've been told our crystals await me in a refugio at Logrono. Just to think, these 2 crystals have been on the road since October and will draw into them the energies of the Camino spirit.


Rod my dear friend, thank you ever so much for adding more adventure to my trip. I can't wait to reunite with our crystals and bring them home... Ahhh let the adventure begin...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sis,
your blog is looking awesome!!!
Im getting so excited for you, your going to have the best time of your life.
Can't wait to finally catch up with you.
Ferdi is excited for me to do the last week with you.
will call you tonight.
love you sis

Anonymous said...

wats up.....you'll never guess who i am.......hahahaha its me!! your cuz SIMON!! hows it going?? my grandfather got here today....he did'nt even recognize me!! im taller than him!! anyway....if you dont come and visit me in italy your in deep shit!! hahahaha say hi 2 everyone....p.s this year im turning 18....you never know i might show up on your door step....(not joknig) lots of love!!!! peace out!!

Anonymous said...

hey son, all the best for the trip, I hope you have a safe and enriching walk, enjoyed reading ur blog. S.W.

tilly's_aunt said...

Sonia ... I will be thinking of you on Sunday. Enjoy the cow bells and mountains ... you will have a lot of walking to do before you see them again in Galicia! Monique x