Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogging can be difficult

Finally! My blog is up and running thanks to Brad and Jonathon. Thanks guys!


Only 19 days to go, before I jet off to Spain to tackle a 800km pilgrimmage walk which dates back 1000 years or so. Far out, I cannot believe how time flies! My dream is quickly awakening everyday. I bought all the gear I require for the trip. At the moment my pack weighs 10.2kgs (water and food excluded) and that's way too much weight! So, this weekend I'm going through my gear and will attempt to cut another 1 - 3kgs...God, I really don't know what else I should leave behind? As most items (I feel) are necessary. No doubt Monique would say otherwise..lol


Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Son, I know you'll do it my friend :)Lorn x