Monday, March 31, 2008

Packing List

Ok, I decided to stick to carrying 9kgs. No doubt I'll offload stuff along the road.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather over there, and man, it's cold! So, I need to take some warm clothes with me. This means more weight I need to to carry, hence the 9kgs.


I'm keen to hear any suggestions from people who have completed this walk, whether I need to add or leave items behind.


Camino List
9kgs Maximum
 2 x Long Pants
2 x T-Shirts
1 x Jacket
1 x Micro-Fleece Jumper
1 xThermal Top/Pants
1 x Face cloth
2 xUndies
2 x Socks
1 x Toe socks
2 x Socks Liners
1 x Flip flops
1 x Boxer shorts
2 x Sports Bra
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Sleeping Bag Linear
1 x Toiletry Bag
1 x Ipod
1 x Digital Camera
1 x Ipod/Camera charger
1 x Adapter
1 x Head torch
1 x Knee Brace
1 x strapping tape
1 x scissors
1 x Sunscreen
2 x Plastic bags
1 x Backpack (40L)
2 x Walking Sticks
1 x Hiking Boots
1 x Sunglasses and Cover
1 x Glasses cover
1 x Hat
1 x Journal
1 x Pen
1 x Guidebook
1 x SilkPillow Case
1 x Bum Bag
2 x Suction Hooks
1 x Bandana
4 x Elastic bands and bobby pins
1 x Poncho
1 x Needle/Thread
1 x Bottle Iodine
1 x small bottle of Shampoo
1 x Gel (I've decided to take it...hehehe)
1 x small bottle of Conditioner
1 x set of Ear Plugs
1 x quick dry towel Towel
1 x Toe Clippers
1 x Spork
4 to 6 metres of string
6 x Safety Pins
1 x Tweezers
1 x small bottle of liquid soap
1 x small tube of Toothpaste
1 x Toothbrush
1 x Blister Roll on
8 x Voltaren Tablets
6 x Panadol 15
5 x Stamina satchels
2 x Garbage Bags (big)
1 x Deodarant
5 x Bandaids
1 x Universal Plug
1 x Lip Balm
1 x Tea tree oil
1 x Water Bottles
2 x Copies of Documents
2 x Passports

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You with out your gel, that will be the day PMS

masil said...

Sonia, Lillypond/Pauline here.
About to set forth, well in September, on the Camino. I NEED to know what boots you decided on and if you have any words of advice for me re footwear :) thanks.