Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bonjour!

Bonjour, comment allez-vous?

Last week I attended my first French class and absolutely loved it! The class is filled with a great bunch of people and the teacher is very engaging. The course is held at 'The French Centre' in Sydney.

I'm pleased with the way they structure their lessons by using lots of repetition and conversation rather than written. I feel I learn alot through this style of teaching. They also provide a CD outlining the lessons we learn in class so you can continue your studies at home. This to is helping immensely.

Compared to Italian (which I can speak fluently) some of the French words are a little harder to pronounce. The good news is, I'm starting to see and hear the similarities between French and Italian which is helping me grasp this beautiful language.

Looking forward to attending next week's class!

Au revoir!
:)

No comments: