Monday, July 18, 2011

My Pledge

I'm pledging to the blog world and to my late father Adriano, I will donate $1 for every kilometre I walk to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation. http://www.acrf.com.au/.


This means if I complete the Le Puy Route of 746kms, I will donate $746 to the foundation. Well, lets just round it up to $750 shall we?


I know I'm capable of doing this as I have proven this before by walking the Camino de Santiago in 2008. Although lately, I've been thinking (only an idea at this point) how can I make this walk more challenging for myself? Light bulb moment! Why not walk the entire route?! From Le Puy (France) to Santiago (Spain) which is approximately 1,500kms. Now that would be a great challenge! If my Manager James is reading this, I may need to take more time off...lol

No comments: